It must be resisted at all cost. This ideology has killed hundreds of millions of innocent victims. Yet most people fail to understand what collectivism is. This means they do not recognize the enemy of free individuals. Therefore they are powerless to fight this scourge and most even aid the collectivists.
What is collectivism? Simply put, collectivism is the notion that groups can be rewarded or punished just for being, or not being members of a group. Many collectivist societies in the beginning were democracies but those who claw their way to the top of the collectivist ladder are not so easily removed once there. Remember, collectivism always makes matters worse leading to more collectivism. At some point in the process of collectivization things turn to crisis and this gives the power hungry rulers just the chaos they require to eliminate their opposition and consolidate their domination and control over the individual. Here are some collectivist terms and their real meaning:
- Stealing the just earned property of individuals in the name of protecting the people but in reality enriching the ruling collectivist leadership.
2. Social Security - Stealing the just earnings of the young, who are the punished class, then giving those earnings to the old, who are the rewarded class.
3. Inflation - A monetary policy based on fiat money not backed by any tangible assets which the collectivist leadership employs to constantly diminish the value of money and therefore the wages of the people. So the collectivist leadership can on the one hand claim to be protecting old people by being in favor of collectivist schemes like Social Security but all the while in reality be paying them less and less using less valuable inflated currency.
4. Progressive Income Tax - The profit earned by the collectivist leadership for their free range slavery operation.
5. Affirmative Action - A collectivist scheme which favors one or more racial groups by punishing one or more other racial groups. Ironically, this notion is advocated by the collectivist to promote "fairness" but in reality it is just one more weapon in their arsenal used to divide and conquer us.
6. Public Education - This oxymoron is a collectivist device used to bag and tag the future slaves for the collectivists' free range slave operation. Public schools are used to force feed the information the collectivist leadership wants individuals to believe while hiding the information which the collectivist leadership would like to hide from the individual. These educrats sell this as an institution for enlightenment but it is all about maintaining control and culling the herd of those who do not agree with their oppressors. It's all about your permanent record to see who will play ball with the collectivist leadership and be rewarded and who won't.
7. War On Terrorism - The original blue prints for this collectivist phycological operation used to scare the people into submission is a book called "1984" by George Orwell. It calls for the collectivist leadership's central plans to keep enough groups punished and pissed off to cause them to want to strike back harming innocent individuals who become more and more willing to give up freedom, money and privacy for "protection."
I could go on for sometime and I intend on doing just that into the future until you "get it." Now you see how many of you have been passive collectivists so easily led around by the nose. Swear off your collectivist ways. You must question absolutely everything you have been told by the collectivist leadership and parroted by their mainstream media shills.