Friday, January 29, 2010
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
"We Determined It Wasn't A Terrorism Thing..."
I suppose the FBI was right and wrong. No, this guy probably has no connection whatsoever with any Muslim terrorist groups and therefore in the defining eyes of the FBI is not a terrorist. However, it is obvious he wished to cause terror. The question is why?
Mr. Woodson does possess all of the traits of an intelligence stooge/patsy. Was he hired to do a false flag operation? We just might find out this time if he is not eliminated first. If it was a false flag operation it sure did not go as planned. Woodson doesn't appear to be a rocket scientists so I suspect he was not meant to survive the operation. If this is the case then he would be outfitted with fake evidence to connect him to some terrorist group. Maybe some of this fake evidence will surface during the local police investigation. One thing for sure, if this is a false flag operation then the big network media will bury the story with lies and omission.
The local police who have this guy must refuse to turn him over to the feds at all costs. He has some explaining to do. How has he been supporting himself? Where has he been living? Where did he acquire the weapons? The feds might explain the criteria that they used to determine that this cat wasn't a "terrorist." The FBI has gone out of their way to float this conclusion. Me thinks they protest too much.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
The Traitor's Club
If you watch them you will see:
- 1. Exactly how they operate by causing chaos which they fix.
- 2. Exactly how ruthless these men are while achieving their objectives.
- 3. Exactly how minuscule you are in their eyes on their way to power and glory.
- 4. Exactly who they are and how they take up two opposite sides of conflicts to get what they want.
- Exactly where we're headed if we continue to act like numb skull with respect to the Skull and Crossbones. They are the Traitors Club. They have stabbed America in the back too many times already.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Osama Say What?
Sunday, January 24, 2010
The Do Not Watch List
1. Chris Mathews
2. Bill O'Reilly
3. Keith Olbermann
4. Ed Shultz
5. Sean Hannity
Watching any of these individuals will damage your ability to understand not just the correct answers - but the important questions which they never ask.