Tuesday, January 11, 2011
- Liberal Smear Machine Backfires After Gunman Found...
- The Gold Standard Caused Tucson Shooting?
- The Manipulated Stock Market
- Where's Obama's Footprint
- Anderson Cooper - Big Pharma Shill
- I Automatically Believe Nothing
- Why Centralized Power Is A Bad Thing
- New Food Poison
- We Have Plenty
- Name: Tomás Estrada-Palma
- Location: Annapolis, MD, United States
Let entrepreneurs into Cuba, keep the tax low and watch the economic explosion happen. Whenever there are more jobs than workers the wages and benefits are driven upward. That's because entrepreneurs compete for a limited supply of workers. Those who lose the competition will not be as successful because they can't grow without more laborers. Finally, the first modern society on the planet will be populated by people who are neither slaves to the pharaohs of industry nor government. Cuban workers will have the best job security in the world!