Tuesday, October 18, 2011
- Iran, Nukes And War
- TSA Satire Soon To Be Illegal
- Motivations For The Iranian War
- Playing Monopoly With Herman Cain
- Underwear Bomber & Kurt Haskell
- Vietnam, Iraq & Afghanistan
- Herman Cain - Federal Reserve Stooge
- End The Fed Or America's Dead
- We're Number One!
- Name: Tomás Estrada-Palma
- Location: Annapolis, MD, United States
Let entrepreneurs into Cuba, keep the tax low and watch the economic explosion happen. Whenever there are more jobs than workers the wages and benefits are driven upward. That's because entrepreneurs compete for a limited supply of workers. Those who lose the competition will not be as successful because they can't grow without more laborers. Finally, the first modern society on the planet will be populated by people who are neither slaves to the pharaohs of industry nor government. Cuban workers will have the best job security in the world!