Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Ignorant Juries Are Useless

Bernard Von Nothaus has been convicted by a jury for producing the Liberty coin - a gold alternative to toilet paper fiat Federal Reserve notes that formerly free Americans are forced to rent from the foreign banksters that control the traitors running our government.

When Thomas Jefferson said: “I consider trial by jury as the only anchor ever yet imagined by man, by which a government can be held to the principles of its constitution, he was speaking about a jury of enlightened free individuals. He was not referring to modern Americans who for the most part have been rendered dumb as a rock through mal-education, vaccines, toxins in the food and water, TV propaganda and diversions, plus most likely attacks that I have not even considered. President Jefferson knew that if enlightened free people were allowed to rule whether or not any individual had broken the law as well as if the law itself were just and being applied justly then we would always operate in our own best interests. Smart Americans would never blindly trust governments and send the accused to prison unjustly because they knew it would eventually happen to them as well.

In the case of Bernard Von Nothaus's jury, the jurors were so stupid that they actually convicted this defendant of an act that is not a crime. In recent years people have been convicted of crimes related to owning firearms where likewise no law has been broken. Why? It was because the officials in government told these duped jurors that they had to convict the defendant if they did what the government had accused them of doing. That is nonsense!

The reason such amazing transgressions of justice are possible revolves around not only the large percentage of stupid Americans who are soon to be victims of their own stupidity themselves if not already so. In addition, jury packing is rampant in America today. Do you want to know if you are an A list useful idiot government juror? Are you an American of Asian decent? Then you could be a useful idiot government juror. Are you a woman? You could be a useful idiot government juror. Are you a senior citizen? I'd bet you are a useful idiot government juror. Have you been a criminal trial juror before and ruled the defendant guilty? Then you may be a useful idiot government juror.

In my almost 40 years of juror eligibility I was impaneled exactly once - on a civil trial. Oh I have been called up for duty before but never picked to serve. I sit in the courthouse for three days taking up space. I am on the blackballed list of independent thinking Americans who will ALWAYS rule justly. In fact, if you don't wish to be picked for jury duty the best bet is to rule against the government one time or even suggest that you might do so and you are assured of placement on the blackballed juror's list.

Here is how you get on the list. Be independent, just and knowledgeable. For me that happened during one of my first jury duty appearances. As we jurors were being screened for duty the judge asked if anybody had problems with the case, which revolved around a rape victim suing an apartment complex where she was assaulted by an unknown assailant. Judge McKinna, the most unconstitutional, incompetent judge in the state of Maryland at the time, put on the white noise generator as I walked to the bench to speak to him and the two opposing lawyers. I explained that it was ridiculous for this unfortunate woman to sue a party not responsible for the attack and noted she could not sue the government if she were attacked on a public street. The judge looking annoyed leaned forward and ask, "Can you just weigh the evidence and apply my rulings on the law to reach a verdict?" To which I replied, "Actually, your honor (even though he was a black robed tyrant possessing no honor), I intend on following Article 23 of the Maryland Constitution that gives me the juror the duty to rule on the law." McKenna looking even more menacing asks, "Do you mean you will defy my rulings on the law?" I told him that I would do so, to which he asked the two stunned lawyers if they wanted to question me. They shook their heads no and in five minutes I was rolling out of the courthouse a freeman.

From that day I have not spent one second of time serving on a criminal case jury. The government knows who I am and that I will only convict a fellow American of breaking a law that I actually believe in my gut is a crime worth punishment. In my world I am a big believer in three strikes you're out. However, it is the government that has two strikes.

Finally, I know many of you sheepish Americans would like to rule innocent but you hate confrontations especially with a thuggish government of liars, thieves and scoundrels. So all any juror has to say when asked why he or she ruled innocent is, "I was not persuaded by the evidence." If asked why say, "I did not find the evidence credible." Keep repeating this to your fellow jurors and anybody else who asks and there is nothing they can do about it. You can save a fellow American from an out of control government that is scared of all Americans today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angel Garzón said...

Hehehe... Tomás there's another way of addressing these black-robed tyrants while remaining totally protocol appropriate, simply call them "judge," instead of "your honor."

6:47 PM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

Most judges are full of themselves. I've known a couple who were principled but most are bloody tyrants with no principles.

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home