Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Our Numbers Keep Growing

When I discovered what really happened on 9/11 I was in a small minority of people who knew the truth. Despite being attacked by dupes, many of whom remained fooled by the UnAmerican scum of the earth responsible for murdering 3000 Americans, I continued to tell the truth. Our numbers keep growing. Everyday more Americans figure out the truth despite the 8 year big media blackout of this false flag attack. Soon we will reach the critical mass. Then we will rout out the traitorous vipers who murdered 3000 of my fellow Americans and give them the just punishment that they deserve. So you dupes go right ahead and attack me for telling the truth and use that Soviet tactic of calling me crazy for disagreeing with the government. Intelligent people though concentrate on attacking what I assert and try to prove me wrong. No one has done that yet. Give it a try. I dare you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home