Saturday, May 16, 2009

MSNBC A-Hole Mr. Ed

Below you can read the letter I emailed to Ed Schultz after he slammed Ron Paul for saying we should obey the Constitution and cut out nonsense like the Agriculture Department. The idiot suggested that if not for this lame agency it would be impossible to grow food. He is a fear monger playing on the ignorance of the majority of Americans. My letter may seem a bit more harsh than my normal cheerful self but I love my country and I have complete confidence in the last American leader to still be in office - Ron Paul. You do anything to disparage either or to harm my countrymen, for money like this dick head has done and you get both barrels. He is a shill, a deceiver, a manipulator. He, his General Electric network and the others are propaganda purveyors. Everything they air is meant to direct you to your final destination - total slavery.

I might add that I will never again buy anything made by G.E. and I will plead with anyone reading this to join my boycott of this war mongering corporation and crush them economically. Please do not let them manipulate you amigos.

Here's my letter:

Hello Mr. Ed.

You talk about as sensable as the original Mr. Ed. Where's Wilber? You are a foolish collectivist while Ron Paul is a real American. If I were in charge I'd cut way more than Dr. Paul. Your collectivist network will soon be on its last legs fortunately and you unemployed! You are manipulators and deceivers. I bet you think jet fuel can melt steel in buildings but not in jet engines. You are either a dupe or a shill. You decide.

You Mr. Ed are disgusting unAmerican scum and a traitor to your nation and your countrymen. I only tuned you in briefly because I heard Ron Paul would be on. Normally I never watch you or any of the big bankster networks because you are all truth challenged. Did you know the bigger the Agriculture Department has gotten the fewer the number of farmers? But I'm sure you have stock in ADM so you're not worried. You are one of many who are responsible for the demise of our once great country. You should have no greater responsibility than fast food preparation.

May you get the swine flu that your masters have recently released and lets hope for the good of the nation that it is fatal. I'll say a prayer tonight asking God to send it your way. If you get it you'll know who put in the order to the higher power. But in the mean time I'll be drawing your picture and I assure you that you will be saying something appropriately stupid to equal your slack jawed thinking. Look here to see who's company you will be in:

http://artedetomas.blogspot.com/

I will draw you particularly ugly to reflex your ignorance. Maybe we'll put you on a t-shirt to hand out at the next tea party.

For liberty

Tomas Estrada-Palma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home