Wednesday, May 13, 2009

$1,000 Reward Unclaimed

Why haven't even one of you smart asses who believes everything the federal government asserts claimed your $1,000 prize? I'll make the offer again in case you did not hear me the first time.

I will give anyone $1,000 if they can melt any kind of steel using jet fuel, which of course is simply kerosene with chemicals that keep it from freezing in the cold upper atmosphere. Around the corner at my local gas station kerosene sells for two and a half bucks a gallon. Steel you can find laying around everywhere. Light that kerosene over the steel, blow on it or do anything you like but I say no way in hell it will melt or even soften that steel. Why is this vitally important?

The reason this is a vital question is the foreign occupiers of Washington, DC want you to occupy your limited thinking time pondering whether or not torture was meted out to Muslim radicals. But as bad as that is it is jaywalking compared to the murder of 3000 innocent Americans on 9/11. I say the unAmerican scum who claim jet fuel can melt steel in the twin towers and CIA building number seven are murderers. Those conspirators go right to the top of the heap of occupiers.

So I say that son of a bitch George Bush and that miserable dog Dick Chaney are murders. They must be tried for murder and treason. I am 100% confident when this is done finally, these snakes and many others will be found guilty. A guilty verdict should bring but one penalty - to be hung by the neck until the life of these traitors has been snuffed out. Following this, every penny these scum bags have amassed must be taken from them and their families to be given to the families of the victims these filthy bastards murdered.

Prove me wrong. Please! I wish I were wrong. Couldn't you use $1,000 in this economy? I've put my money where my mouth is. Why don't you skeptics do likewise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home