Friday, May 15, 2009

Why Torture Innocent Arabs?

First of all let me remind every one of you so called Americans including the unAmerican fascist scum who committed these atrocities, that every one of the Arabs tortured by our rulers is still innocent of all crimes. You see the way the American system of justice works is all accused individuals for any alleged crimes are presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Next I've heard some of our political royalty in the Congress and the U.S. Senate assert that smothering innocent Arabs by water boarding is not even torture. Well then you sniveling cowards - prove it! Any of you politico princes should immediately present yourself to be water boarded 83 times. Until you do so you cannot say this is not torture and retain any credibility.

This sort of thing occurred half a century ago but to the Jews. Just being a Jew was a crime. Today if you are Muslim you are immediately suspected of crimes. You are rounded up just like the Jews were, sent to secret camps where you were tortured then killed. No trial was ever part of the process. That's because if you try someone for crimes you must provide evidence in a court of law. However, the royalty responsible for ruining our economy cannot risk a trial because it would easily prove these Arabs innocent while proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that our royalty are the real killers of 9/11.

You heard me assert on numerous occasions that Bush, Chaney and the cabal of their foreign backed banker gang of killers are the real murderers of 9/11. You've heard me say that the bastard Larry Silverstein who owns the World Trade Center complex is also a murderer. Them's fighting words I know. I think they should defend themselves in Court for me saying such things if they were not true and sue me for damages. However, like their torture of innocent Arabs, these snakes in the grass have no interest in going to Court because it would prove me absolutely correct. So I will continue to refer to them as murdering, unAmerican scum of the earth worthy of the hangman's noose for their crimes. However, even these pitiful excuses for Americans should be given a fair trial.

Finally, why bring this up now? It is because of that son of a bitch Dick Chaney appearing on TV opening his lying pie hole! In fact every time you open your lying, disgusting face it reminds me of your crimes and I feel I must respond to you dispicable behavior. So, if you don't like what I write about Dick - slither away and shut up!!! The Dick has the majority of you duped Americans fooled still. But not me Dick! GO TO HELL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home