Thursday, April 16, 2009

Janet Napolitano



What's that you say, Janet? You don't feel I've treated you fairly and that I've maligned your character? Well now you know how I feel. While you are supposedly "protecting" me try acting more like an American. How dare you send young boys and girls over to die in what now are civil wars and none of our business - then have the audacity to label them terrorists! Shame of you!

But look on the bright side Janet. My drawing of you makes you look better than you've looked in many years if ever. My computer kept crashing so I said it must be Gods will. Thanks a lot God.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

The traitors to America slithering around here in Washington, DC took some extra looks at my blog this morning. This is a sure sign that the scum that is at the top are very afraid. They never expected us to unite as Americans.

Even the individual that they use as their tax paid civil service stooge to monitor my blog is apt to double cross the traitors. The vast majority of people in government service are not like the scum on top. The scum makes the average bureaucrat sick as well...

Looks like if you scum don't make your big move soon - it will be too late. But move carefully scummy ones. This time we'll be watching for you.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home