Thursday, August 02, 2007

Murdered For A Bicycle In Cuba

We have no idea how good or bad it is, or if there is anything to admire. I don't know what information you have to even suggest it.What I know is 2 other aquaintances I know were murdered over the past few years. Another 3 survived serious stab wounds. One tourist friend knocked out, robbed, and left unconscious and naked on the street. Three other mutilated by machete, hands chopped off. All people I know. In my life in Canada I have never known someone who was a victim of crimes like that. I feel one hell of a lot safer in Canada despite what I read in the papers. At least we know what our problems are. Anyone going to Cuba thinking it is safe is living with a false sense of security.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home