Thursday, August 30, 2007

Fidel Dead - Week One

Fidel Dead - Week One

The junta is trembling now. They know Cubans want a big change. Cubans are waiting for the confirmation before they take to the streets. They are tired of only having squatter's rights in their own country. Why should the Castro boys be the only ones permitted to cut deals and make money? All Cubans need to earn a decent living.

So the regime will continue to use a ghost writer now that Fidel IS a ghost of his former self. Raul is checking out villas for his retirement. Top island commies are digging up their dead loved ones, cremating the remains and hiding them from an angrier and angrier Cuban population who they now fear. That fear is not unfounded. The top criminals should leave before the mob can reach them.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

Sorry I have not been around Cubanos. I am all moved out of the old place but no where near enough moved into the new place. There are boxes everywhere. But Verizon cannot get to my house for another 2 weeks to install my new fiber optics Internet hookup. So I'm restricted to using the Internet during work hours and when I can get into Annapolis to use their free WIFI. That's what I'll do to do my Blogtalk radio show on Sundays. So if some of you Cuban agents want a clear shot at me come to Annapolis this Sunday night.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tomas, sorry for not being able to call-in to your radio show last Sunday night, I had just got back into Miami from overseas and the wife had other plans at the time. Clearly, we have to continue the pressure on the Castro oligarchy in its crumbling period. I truly believe "King" Fidel is dead for a while and I have a feeling that the Castro referred to by the recent rumor is none other than little brother Raulita. Think that maybe he's on his deathbed, too? He been absent awhile now. Just a little food for thought.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

That's ok amigo! There's always this week. I'll be there every Sunday night until the pirates have been driven from the island!

8:51 PM  
Blogger HavanaJournal.com said...

Tomorrow is Friday. If rumors flare up tomorrow night, that makes three Fridays in a row and to me that would lead me to believe that the Cuban government are just starting these rumors to flush out the less loyal Fidelistas and Raulistas.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

Those days are over. They do not have to look too far to find those opposed to the regime. Rumors will kill this government even faster.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Vana said...

Tomas:
Do you really believe they will take to the streets? it will be wonderful if they do, but somehow I have my doubts, they haven't taken to the streets in 48 years, maybe you know something I don't, it's time Tomas, this abuse of the people has to stop

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This week's rumor announcement (Poleo) at:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/26k5yc

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home