Monday, August 27, 2007

Right in the Height of the Fidel Dying Season!

Sure...it's just my luck! Right in the height of the Fidel dying season! We've just moved and Verizon can't get to us for a couple weeks. No home phone or Internet. I'll have to do my Blogtalk show remotely using the Annapolis city wifi and do all my blogging and emailing at work. On the weekends I'll do that using the Annapolis wifi as well and if you want to call me around noon Saturday or Sunday Skype me. During the week call my work number at 202-334-6482 here at the Washington Post especially if you have new info' on Fidel demise or other movements in Cuba. The editors here could even print it if it's a scoop.

In the meantime Cubanos in Cuba - get on radio bemba and spread the word! Liberty and prosperity are at hand. Strike tonight!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have the right kind of cell phone and service, you can use it as a modem. I do it all the time when travelling with my laptop when I can´t find free wireless.

1:08 AM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

I had a cell phone. It was a Virgin but since Branson keeps flying tourist to the slave island Cuba I cut it off and you'll never guess where I told Sir Richard he could stick it?

3:26 PM  
Blogger Vana said...

Lmao Tomas, I can imagine where you told him to stick it

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home