Saturday, November 20, 2010

President Tomas Estrada-Palma

No...not that President Tomas Estrada-Palma. This Tomas Estrada-Palma. It's 2016 and America has just elected me President. Why would Americans be desperate enough to elect me leader of our nation? It was because they had become so concerned about what's been going on in our country and finally looked into what I had been warning about and what we should do about it. My suggestions on how to deal with the traitors among us in particular was paramount in my landslide victory into the White House once a majority of Americans realized I was correct about the treason. Now everyone waits to see what will happen.

Immediately as the numbers come in on election night showing I will win, the rats begin to abandon their rotten ship. The traitors will surge out of the country. Perhaps some may already be gone seeing the handwriting on the wall. Naturally, the easiest way to deal with me is to give me a Kennedy intervention and just kill me with my own guards. This president will have none of that. All Secret Service, CIA, FBI and other secret police agencies will stand down immediately. I will appoint the individuals responsible for my security.

My agenda is big and cannot go forward with the traitors in the way. The quickest way to my reforms including replacing the income, sales and property taxes with a single tax based on the location value of land, is to drive right through the heart of the traitors to this goal and others.

I will direct the Attorney general to launch multiple investigations with subpoenas concerning the 9/11 coup de tat all the way back to the CIA hit of JFK. Included in the targets of the investigations will be the top officials in all of the secret police agencies, down the ladder of command to everyone who has been complicit. I assured those at the bottom of the ladder following treasonous orders of their superiors, if you rat out your bosses you will have my protection and promise of leniency.

Also, top media executives will be targets of these investigations and should expect subpoenas to explain why easily established truths have been blacked out over the networks for half a century or more and if they have been complicit and working in collusion with the traitors.

The Federal Reserve Bank of mostly foreign bankers will be under investigation. The reason our nation's economy is in a shambles is we have allowed foreigners to control the supply of our dollars and refuse to account for their actions. They are the financiers of the treason and I will order the Treasury to seize all Fed assets and begin issuing silver, gold and other precious metal coinage. I will put an order to stop all foreclosures and collection of debt that goes to the Federal Reserve.

Finally, many of the congressional leadership has been involved in the treason against America and will be subjects of this investigation of treason. At the very least their is apparent guilt for misprision of treason.

The reason for this lightening political attack, besides eliminating the treasonous enemies of our country, it would remove the main obstacles for true reform of the economy and society. By crushing the old corrupt leadership with their own treason, the path to the sensible reform which I have advocated for years will be wide open. I'll be bringing the troops home so the trillions will be spent in America and not overseas aggravating other nations. They will secure the borders against the foreign bankers' sneak counter attack that we must protect against and be prepared for. Until this has been sorted out Americans must be on a war footing.

Since their is no statute of limitation on murder and treason, my administration will be sending out arrest warrants for the coup plotters of the JFK assassination and his brother too. Martin Luther King's untimely death at the hands of government rogues will also be included in the preliminary round of investigations. Listen to more evidence on Lew Rockwell Show. Besides the patsies framed for these CIA operations,
we the American people also have been the patsies. That will end day one of my administration!

All you have to do is elected me. It might seem a crazy idea now. By 2014? Maybe not so crazy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home