Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hello Greece, Ireland, Spain

I have noticed a surge in traffic to my blog from these nations. Why I cannot say for certain always but often it relates to the bankster take over of their countries. I know this because of the search criteria that they use to find my blog.

What they find here is easily understood explanations of how their nations have been economically subjugated by the international banking class. I hope these numbers continue to grow because it will mean that more people are discovering the truth and spreading the word.

The truth is our world is dominated by a few very powerful bankers operating in the shadows via our mutually corrupt governments. We need to work together to liberate ourselves from the bondage of this free range slavery. Please spread the word. I'm not having great success thus far wising up most Americans as they are sort of a thick lot while at the same time under the illusion that they are informed because they watch the news on TV.

Do you want to start organizing a free range slave revolt with me? I'm not taking about anything violent because that's what the traitors are instigating us to do. The revolt I suggest is one where we spread the word about what is really going on in the world today with our corrupt governments. Then we will move as one and crush the attackers with their own weapon - economics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home