Sunday, November 14, 2010

Can't Try 9/11 Mastermind?

I told you last year there would be no trial. A trial really is an excellent way to get at the truth especially if the Court is presided over by an honest judge interested in an honest verdict. If a trial were ever to go forward even a layman such as myself could use the discovery process to easily show the truth to a jury. A good lawyer would make the government prosecutor of the current 9/11 scapegoat look like a fool and the government itself what it is - populated by a group of rogues who committed treason against their own country and countrymen on 9/11.

You see amigos, I'm not psychic. I keep knowing the future because I know who my real enemies are and I waste no time with other nonsense. It's why I keep warning you about another false flag attack. It is the only trick in their bag of treason. Since so many Americans now know about the truth of 9/11 the traitors must be cautious. The next false flag must be made to appear natural or really convincing if they will blame scapegoats again. Naturally, the recent printer toner CIA planted bombs are false flags that are caught and designed to both instill fear but make the traitors appear competent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home