Thursday, October 07, 2010

Ehrlich or O'Malley

PLEASE!!! Take me now Jesus! Take me now!

All day long these political commercials for both of these losers are filling the airwaves. Each accuses the other of ruining the economy, destroying jobs and being in the hip pocket of the especially privileged.

Well they are both right for a change. But if it is change Marylander's seek it won't come from either of these career politicos. Neither will stand up to the federal government to block their corrupt, unconstitutional usurpation of our God given individual rights.

What this means for me is I don't give a damn if I have to accept either Ehrlich or O'Malley. So I will vote for Susan Gaztañaga running on the Libertarian ticket. It appears that one of the two tweedle dummies will win the race and Susan will come in a distant third. So what!

If either of the main party losers wins I certainly don't want them to think I actually support their candidacy. By voting for Susan I am being perfectly clear what I want. The loser of the media grudge match will look at Susan's numbers and see that they could have won if they had her supporters. But Libertarians could never vote for politicians that violate the Constitution as both O'Malley and Ehrlich have done regularly. If Democrat and Republican politicians want my vote they must be way more American.

That's why, even though there is a Libertarian candidate for Congress in my district, I will vote for Charles Lollar a Republican. He is a Campaign for Liberty candidate running against the traitor Steny Hoyer. He has a real chance of beating Prince Georges County's biggest pick-pocket - Steny Hoyer.

Seeing Hoyer lose next month would be the single greatest victory politically speaking of my entire life. America will be a freer more prosperous nation with Steny joining the ranks of the unemployed.

So GO LOLLAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home