Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Lame Shill

The shill sent to monitor my blog and blogtalk show is at it again. Shill pretends to be fantomas and says derogatory things about me in order to get me off the Federal Reserve Board topic, 9/11, and other topics concerning the traitors to America whom shill works for. Shill employs standard false flag tactics pretending to be someone else then attacking me to sow chaos. But shill has failed again.

Go back shill and tell your traitorous employers you have failed again and I will continue to discuss the topics that cause them to lose sleep at night. Your bosses are wasting U.S.taxpayer money paying you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

The shill comments that he is too Fantomas. But I know Fantomas, Fantomas is a friend of mine. And you sir are no Fantomas. Go back to your shill cubicle and try again.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

My shill commented again and swears shill is not lying. Go away shill... You've lost this battle and appear more foolish everyday. You can't manipulate me.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home