Monday, March 31, 2008

Shut Up!

I've known many smart people during my life. In not even one case has any of them ever learned anything while they were talking. You can only learn while your lips aren't flapping and your eyes are open, your ears are listening so that your brain can start working.

Now many of you geniuses out there have listened to the political scientists for almost seven years explaining how Sir Issac Newton's laws of motion were legally suspended on September 11. I can't condemn you for that. So did I. But something didn't seem right. Then a few weeks ago I stumbled onto this video from ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS FOR 911 TRUTH. These guys are ACTUAL scientists familiar with the laws which government these sort of absolute truths in the universe. They understand things like how fast objects can fall allegedly pancaking through themselves - and how fast objects can free fall with nothing under them. The two cannot be equal yet they saw that on 911 this is what happened - the towers fell in less than ten seconds. These real scientists immediately recognized this free fall could only be accomplished if the steel support beams were exploded out of the way and the concrete core section was explosively pulverized into a giant cloud of dust. So they looked for evidence of this like all good scientists and low and behold they found just that.

But most of you self anointed geniuses out there still flapping at your pie hole won't look at the above video because you're already too damn smart, right? The government has told you already exactly what you need to know and the MSM has sworn to it. Remember the MSM says Cuba has free health care too. I was fooled for almost seven year about this evil plot. But just to be safe, because I have four children I love and a wife and family and friends as well as a nation I love, I thought I'd just be safe and hear what these scientists had to offer. Well, you already know my opinion now. We were the victims of an attempted coup on 911 by a rogue element in our government. Everyday more people learn about this treason. Cuban exiles have been huge supporters of this White House. Unless I can convince you to look at the above video you all will go down with this evil plot and be tarred by the same brush.

I know you can't believe this but what if I'm correct? You get angry at me as it is now just for suggesting this could happen. What if it did? Well it did and I'm sorry to have to be the bearer of the bad news. It would be easy for me to just stay quite and let you guys go down with Dick and George. Most of you probably will - in the near future. There is an explosion of anger just over the horizon. Soon a critical mass of Americans will become aware of the failed coup plot even if you continue to look away. When that happens you do not want to have any ties to the traitors.

My friend Steve Mudd can sure tell you that. His great grandfather was Dr. Samuel Mudd, the doctor who set John Wilkes Booth's broken ankle in the middle of the night down here in southern Maryland. For just unknowingly setting the murderer's leg Dr. Mudd was sent to prison. He has never been pardoned though his sentence was eventually commuted and he was released early. But Steve keeps trying. As for you amigos, the Lincoln assassination will be like jaywalking compared to the rage this evil failed coup will stir up all across this nation - in the near term. Save yourselves now and get on the side of reason and righteousness before your name is Mudd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home