Saturday, March 29, 2008

Loose Change

This excellent little documentary will give you some historical perspective on the rogue sector of our government that willfully committed mass murder on September the 11th 2001. George Bush was essentially given an ultimatum by this rogue oligarchy.

I am trying to give you the tools to understand the truth of our horrendous national nightmare perpetrated by these traitorous scoundrels. I ask you all again to simply view these overwhelming pieces of evidence and decide for yourselves. I'd really like to get back to fighting for a free Cuba so I'm waiting on you all to get up to speed here so I can do so. But I'd be a damn fool trying to put out a fire in Cuba with my house burning.

Amigos, please stop being hosed by these rogues!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home