Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Telling The Truth

Fantomas tells me some good news regarding Canadians waking up to the evil of the Castro regime. Of course many of you exiles have been saying what they are just now realizing, for years and years. But they never listened. Do you know why? It is because you must be honest and truthful ALL the time in order to be believed. If you condemn Castro but turn a blind eye towards our leaders' evil ways, then can you blame Canadians for doubting your word?

But Canadians come to my blog only second to US hits. They always are searching something about what is happening in Cuba and I virtually never get negative comments by these northerners. Sure I tell them about the raw deal in Cuba for Cubans and for tourists too. However, since I also condemn the US empire built militarily in 130 countries around the world that is bankrupting us and making our once proud nation look scarier everyday, these Canadians and Europeans believe me. Tourism to the slave island has been shoved into reverse. People across the globe are now more than ever attacking the regime. I like to think I have done my part to achieve that success while many of you have spun your wheels for years with no luck.

So ask yourself this. Are you so afraid that if the leaders you have supported did something wrong you would not admit it? Would just the embarrassment that you might have voted for a mass murderer, TWICE, cause you to deny justice to the victims and their survivors? Would continuing to do this denial even unknowingly, cause you to undermine your credibility further and with it your ability to fight the Castro regime?

I love you guys and I feel a duty to protect you from danger. I'm going to keep hammering away until you understand. Skyscrapers cannot fall out of the sky in less than ten seconds flat unless all the support beams have been blow away allowing the debris to free fall. That means timed controlled explosives were used. Building Seven was hit by nothing, it was occupied by the CIA and other fed spooks which means it was a government secured building. Even the owner, Larry Silverstein, says the building was exploded but the government says it has no idea why the building came down.

But here is something else for you to chew on. There is written accusations charging George Bush and Dick Cheney with okaying this mass murder conspiracy. The same is true for Larry Silverstein. I can't say what you all would do if placed in that position but I know damn well what I'd do! I'd sue the pants off any stone thrower who accused me of mass murder. Just go look on the net and you will find loads of flat out accusations in writing of these people yet not one of them has sued for defamation. Why not? Some of the accusers are deep pocketed like Rosie O'Donnell and a former head in Bob Dole's office. Sure most of Rosie's thinking I'm against because she is a collectivists. But I also hear she believes in the round earth theory but even so I'm not going to become a flat earther as a result. Why hasn't she been hauled into Court? Seems like a no brainer...unless you were a mass murderer of course.

Most of you don't know why yet but I do. You are letting your pride and fear of embarrassment blind you. But the things I have learned about regarding the government mass murder would not go over well in Court. There would be plenty of splanin to do Lucy. More than half of the New Yorkers now believe 9/11 was done by the US government. That's because 50% decided to take a look. Sixty percent of the Canadians blame the US government for the attack. In Europe the numbers reach as high as 80%. But of course they have been shown things on their television that you Americans have been censored from witnessing. Hitler did the same sort of feat but with radio, movies and musical tunes. All you have to do is control the whole show and people will believe anything. They can even believe Castro has been a swell guy.

To sum up, until we rout out these snakes in our rogue government, prosecute then execute them just like Saddam - we are all in danger. These murderers have in their possession the most horrible bio-weapons like small pox. It appears they will not be afraid to use it either. They possess a more than adequate nuclear arsenal to liquidate troublesome political regions like the Pacific Northwest. In both scenarios during the chaos the rogue U.S. government element will liquidate people like me and herd people like you. I'm hoping you will recognize the next false flag attack when they try to pull it off. It took me seven years to see through 9/11. I already see through the next attack and they haven't even tried it yet. But I fear it will be soon...perhaps this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home