Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Herd About The Voters

I have never voted with the herd. It's not that I would not like to but the herd keeps choosing the wrong candidates. They pick the media supported candidates like Clinton, Obama and McCain. To be my leader you have to be more than just on TV. You have to be on the mark about America's future. Enrique at Abajo Fidel was wondering how I could support a candidate who has so few delegates according to the MSM. Right off the bat I explain to Fanto that Ron Paul has more delegates than the media is announcing. It is one of the media's tactics used to marginalize candidates they fear. They repeat over and over again that these candidates have no chance so here are the official candidates that we in the media say are your choices. If an unapproved candidate actually gets into one of the debates the media simply does not call on him to participate. And when all else fails the banker elite media military industrial complex always has their resources with the Diebold corporation who will simply steal the election.

But the main reason I will not support a Democrat or a Republican not affiliated with Ron Paul is I'm one of those unruly slaves. Just because I do not have the ball and chain on me like in Cuba does not mean I am not a slave. Unlike most in America, I realize that I am a slave working each day to pay for things that I don't want to buy. The government takes my labor and spends it on the things it wants to buy that benefit their tribes. Castro began his slave operation by trying to control everything. This is unnecessary to achieve maximum production from one's slaves. It is better to just tax income beginning at 2 % for just the rich, then let the central banker cartel print oodles of money driving up wage demands year after year and watch everyone slowly enter the tax rolls. Then you creep the tax rate up slowly each year so Americans will hardly notice from one year to the next. After almost 100 years of this, the banker elite has the entire nation conditioned for slavery. To continue this slavery depends on two vital components - income tax and fiat money.

Only one candidate, Ron Paul, wants to eliminate both. This terrifies the slave owning banker cartel so they use their assets in the main stream media to stoke fear and confusion. They warn of unseen dangers with going back to a gold standard even though we were a powerful nation then while today we are a bunch of hot air. So of course I want to vote for a winning candidate one day. I've been voting since the 1970s and have never actually voted for a winner yet. But don't feel bad for me because I'm proud that I have never chosen the string of losers you all have picked.

Either you all will join my lonely group of voters or you will keep choosing these losers. I believe you will continue to pick the losers offered by the MSM because being herded is what you are comfortable with. These losers will herd you and I both to the end of America as we know it. The next president may just be the fall guy sitting on the throne when the whole mess comes unglued. For the banker cartel this will be especially good with a woman or a black guy as president. Then these greedy bankers will blame it on them and you all will believe it. There is nothing you all won't believe if it is simply put on television.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home