Thursday, May 17, 2007

Gorki Freed

Raul freed Gorki after getting me all worked up into a lather! I went to Babalu and heard that Raul blinked dashing my plans. But let me show you anyway. The above is the flier I would have put up, and will do so if Raul does this again, in areas crucial to Raul's rule. I was going to put them up in the clubs in Adams Morgan, Georgetown, Capital Hill, etc. where all the artsy fartsy liberals would have been shocked to learn that in Cuba singing can be illegal. It might even cause them to check out the websites at the bottom of the flier. In fact I can make little tear off tabs with the blog sites which they can take home.

I've save the flier and if anybody else needs a Word version or whatever just let me know.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that it is still a very good idea to follow through, Tomas!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Jose Aguirre said...

I agree, that is a great idea! We could do one for Oscar Elias Biscet and put it throughout Harlem!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

Right! It's virtually free and it would be good for black Americans to learn that most of the humans behind bars being tortured to death in Cuba are black faces of some very brave men.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home