Thursday, May 17, 2007

Divine Request

Divine Request

Dear God...please do me a favor. Could you kill Raul for me? I don't hardly ever make a request from you because I know there is a lot on your plate these days. However Gorki, a young musician in Cuba, has just been jailed for singing. Spanish investors in Cuba and tourists should realize that if Raul jails singers for their music then what kind of treatment can they expect? But these cruel people are too selfish to care about Cuban people. So please God - show them all who is really boss and kill Raul today. Could I just ask one more favor? Please make his death painful and public.

Thank you either way.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Tomas, for your tireless support!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

I'm thinking of going to the Interest Section on 16th Street to negotiate his release. Okay Raul...how much toilet paper is it going to take to get Gorki out of the gulag?

10:13 AM  
Blogger Jose Aguirre said...

Que Dios te oiga Tomas!!!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home