Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Fly Thomas Cook's Cockroach Coach

Fly Thomas Cook's Cockroach Coach



Club Amigo Atlantico Hotel Reviews
Add Your Holiday Review

Board Basis:  All Inclusive
Date of Holiday: Sep 2006
Tour Operator:  Thomas Cook
Submitted By:  Ms R Weighell
Overall Rating:  3/10

Comments:  Oh my god, where do I start? This resort has got to be the worse Thomas Cook holiday I've ever been on. The food in the buffet is cold and I had a cockroach come out of the cereal box, the food is never covered and you often find flies sitting on the food.

Also a lot of people including myself had there children’s shoes pinched. I was also offered some clothes off a stall in return for my sons clothes, apparently they can't get children’s clothes.

The grounds are lovely but it's so boring there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home