Monday, November 01, 2010

TSA Can Kiss My Ass

The rest of you chumps can go to the airport to get felt up but I prefer to have a choice in who I am romantically involved with. Besides, the secret police will allow bombers onto the planes without screening whenever they want to scare the American sheep and remind us to submit by allowing the plane to be blown out of the sky. So this screening is pure nonsense.

But the main reason I will not fly is the terrorists are still in charge of aviation in America. Until the neocon traitors and their co-conspirators have been arrested, prosecuted and justly punished I'm not taking any chances. They can still use the on-board flight computers to remotely fly any commercial jet any where they choose and smash it into whatever they choose then blame their murderous act on whomever they choose.

But everybody else can do as they choose. Go ahead and believe the ones sexually assaulting you are concerned for your safety. But the traitors say don't worry because the one feeling me up will also be a male. You TSA idiots are not sweetening the deal from my perspective. Could I request Paris Hilton instead? She appears to know how to handle herself in these situation and others as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home