Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why I Write This Stuff

Here is why. First of all it is the truth. Unlike most Americans, I have seen my main enemy. We all have enemies like criminals and foreign armies, the both of which are organized for stealing through violence. We all understand this but they are not our most dangerous enemy. Our most dangerous enemy has already covertly slipped inside our city walls and is secretly attacking us everyday to consolidate their control while maximizing their theft.

Most Americans simply cannot believe this has happened even though this very same thing has occurred numerous times throughout history. So I see the enemy attacks and point them out to their targets - the nice, trusting American people. The American people at first thought me crazy for asserting the truth that they had not yet seen for themselves. So they could not at first believe it to be true. Because there are so many Americans wising up to our main enemy's attacks, other still duped Americans are beginning to ask question now as well about the things we enlightened American are pointing out.

However, the main reason I write is to rattle the enemy. We know each other very well don't we? We know that you come to my blog everyday to read what I post. We know you work for a CIA front organization known as "Performance Systems International." Below is what you have not blocked my site counter from noting:

IP Address38.103.105.9 [Label IP Address]
CountryUnited States
RegionIllinois
CityChicago
ISPAccess One



And finally, we both know you are a band of disgusting filthy traitors who should never again be permitted to walk around freely in a great country like America. You are vile, unAmerican trash! But please continue to read my blog every single day as you have been doing ever since I realized it was you traitors who actually attacked us on 9/11. As soon as I began pointing out the overwhelming evidence of your treason you have since had one of your lackeys monitor my blog daily.

So lets be clear about it. This is war. You know it and I know if even if the still duped majority of nice Americans can't believe such heinous behavior could occur in polite company. All of you traitors must be punished - even you lowly lackey's who comes to my blog to report it to your superiors. Don't think you will get off by saying you were just following orders. The Nazi's tried that defense in Nuremberg and ended up swinging from a rope.

The day of reckoning draws near for you. Reduce your penalty by coming clean now about your bosses and their filthy treason. You should swing over to our side with the American people or risk swinging with the traitors.

You still have a choice but not for much longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home