Monday, November 01, 2010

I Am Getting Through

All the talking and writing I've done appears to be getting through. Let me explain why I see this but most, not even the enemy television shills nor the traitors aiding in the overthrow of my country, appear to realize it yet. That's good because I can continue uninterrupted fighting these scoundrel with the only weapon that I have - the truth.

When I got on my soapbox in the beginning, what I was saying about individual liberty must have sounded like some kind of galactic communism to the public schooled American. Believe me they shouted me down on many occasions. But I kept probing enemy defenses with my word weapons and I didn't even realize they were a filthy band of traitors then. I thought they were just wrong.

One of my early successes was when I got G. Gordon Liddy to refer to Hilliary Clinton's book on raising kids as, "It Takes A Village Idiot," over his radio show. I realized then whenever I could think up a really "good one" to zing one or more of these hubris filled windbags, that people would be glad to steal the expression and use it themselves.

These quips of reality are like a virus attack on my targets. Please make no mistake about this either. My enemy is targeted now with urgency because I came to know my real enemy, what they wanted and how they operated. My awakening melded conveniently with the widespread adoption of the Internet. The Internet is my information mosquito. I use it to infect the planet with the truth.

Naturally, the truth is a startling thing compared to the collectivist fairyland portrayed over the enemy networks. It is far more comforting to believe that just a gaggle of Arab terrorists are trying to kill us rather than the truth of the matter - a cabal of traitors within our own federal government conducted a sneak attack in a made for enemy network television reality dramatization but with real bombs and murdered victims.

Sure the enemy counter attacked in the beginning but that only made my words more damaging so they went away. Now it is too late. Too many Americans know treason has been committed and they are damn mad about it too. They will not be intimidated now by a cabal of sneaky cowards. We're American dammit!

Sarah Palin appears to be one of my reality info-virus infections. When I first heard Sarah during her vice-president run she sounded every bit the neocon scripted dupe. But even then I felt she was still a nice lady with her heart in the right place. I just watched Sarah on FOX. It could have been me up there saying those words basically about liberty. But even more important Sarah is onto who the real enemy is now to our country. She talked about how the networks worked the smear tactic on Rand Paul by only showing part of their scripted incident. Sarah is walking into my camp ready to hear the whole truth about the traitors - if she has not already come to know the truth.

Sarah, what you need is what America needs - a sustainable social and economic system. You and America must realize the foreign bankers control our secret police. Our secret police control our national politicians the way traitors always have using blackmail, intimidation and when all else fails assassination. Sarah you should know that by continuing to move into the camp of the patriots for individual liberty that all of these tactics are likely to be used against you so heads up. Sarah it is more than just corrupt enemy television networks taking America down. It is the core systems controlled by the traitors for the benefit of the foreign economic invaders.

Therefore, please realize that the trillion dollar military empire promoted over the enemy television networks is for the benefit of the invading foreign bankers. Our monstrous, murderous foreign adventures do nothing but make Americans hated around the world while making the bankster filthy rich. Also there is a better way to fund our much smaller government that cannot include a military empire even if we thought we could use one. Continuing this hare brain policy will lead to our downfall through economic collapse. Does it matter if America loses militarily or economically? Either way we lose! When American parents can't feed their children and many live in the streets we lose. To them it does not make a damn bit if difference if foreign armies or the local sheriff evicted them.

We can fix this fast but not with the current batch of crooks. Bring the troops home along with the trillions of military dollars and spend them here in America for American infrastructure rather that bombs for bankers. Only tax the negatives in society and leave the things we humans need to live the hell alone! So don't ever tax food and water, income, sales, imports and exports, houses and businesses, health care, etc. But please tax the things we need less of starting with the severe reduction in speculative urban land hording. If you want to really get the local economy fired up stop giving slum lords and real estate speculators tax breaks to keep the rest of us off their land so they can profit by selling it in the future after we've built the infrastructure up around it with our money. Tax location value of land and not the buildings. Then just watch as an explosion of construction and improvement jobs are created because under this wise tax policy we would no longer tax Americans for fixing up their homes and businesses. In addition we would no longer tax shelter the speculators forcing them to bring their urban land holdings into productive use creating even more jobs.

By placing the tax burden on the land portion of wealth creation and not on the labor portion America can very quickly recover economically. This is a sustainable policy as well that will bring about a broad, wealthy middle class of American who will grow more independent as a result. That's the last thing the current gang of traitors want. But that's what Americans want. We want to be so busy minding our own damn business and creating wealth that we have no time for crime nor nonsense from politicians thinking only they are wise enough to mind our affairs for us.

So anyone with questions or concerns about moving to this sane social/economic reform please feel free to ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home