Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Al Qaeda Messages Preposterous

How does the government and big network media lie to thee? Let me count the ways. No...there are just too many lies to ever know for sure. So lets concentrate on one form of lie - the Al Qaeda message.

Haven't the majority of Americans ever had thought to question officials about these Al Qaeda messages and warnings? How does the government receive these warnings? Because the warnings are issued immediately after an event occurs it would rule out the mail as the mode of communicating these warnings right? No, a real warning would need to be communicated electronically to be received in such a timely manner.

All real warnings must be sent by phone, fax, email, etc, to arrive in such a timely fashion as this. There is no other way. So my question is why hasn't our government protectors just traced the calls? Why didn't the brave American secret police just check the IP where the email came from? You see this everyday like with the Craigslist murderer. The same holds true for pedophiles romancing the children. They always get caught because they use electronic devices to communicate and they are easily traceable.

Lets get right to the truth. There is no Al Qaeda as Americans have come to know this fake terror organization. In reality they are Al Boogieman meant to frighten grown adults like scared little children who are even willing to have themselves groped by their government parents now.

Most Americans never give these questions a second of intelligent thought. They never contemplate what I am warning about because most never read my blog. But the secret police never miss a day reading my blog. I get the Department of Homeland Security, the CIA, the Bureau, and all of the rest of the secret police agencies that have been taken over by traitors controlled by foreign bankers.

How do I know this? I told you. The Internet is a two way street. Whenever the secret police pay a visit to my blog a record of their visits is left for me. The question is why would the secret police be so fascinated by my blog to never miss a day? It is so they can respond to the questions like the ones I have pointed out today before most Americans have even thought to ask the questions.

So secret police traitors! My question to you filthy unAmerican scum is why do you read my blog everyday if I'm just ranting? Don't you have some busy work to do tracking down Al Qaeda? If what I am saying is wrong and the secret police have been right all along then wouldn't it be a crazy waste of time and resources to have even one secret police agent wasting time reading my blog? Of course it would be.

However, if I'm correct that you traitors in our corrupted secret police agencies are filthy traitors then naturally it makes perfect sense to monitor what I am warning about. So why can't you trace where these so-call Al Qaeda warnings originated from and why do you read my blog everyday? As for the American people, why don't you ask some logical questions for a change rather than settling for these silly fake warnings from the secret police trying to scare up some more tax revenue?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home