Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Congress Please Contact Me

Dear Congress:

I appreciate so many of you drawn to this blog and viewing my art blog where I have drawn so many of you the way I see you. The Net, being a two way street, permits me to record when a congressman hits my blog from the Hill. So I know I have your attention.

I will explain the 9/11 treason to you, using the law of gravity, to prove scientifically that the towers and CIA Building Number 7 were imploded by bombs wired by experts. Unlike many others who are warning Americans about this treason, I am very effective at reaching regular folks with terms they understand. It's only a matter of time before a critical mass of awareness is reached regarding the 9/11 treason by Americans. Patrick Kennedy was correct about the media today. They are completely owned by the international bankers, are corrupt and have actively hidden the facts of the 9/11 treason. They should be targets in the investigation of treason against America. I believe most Congressmen, however, are completely duped about the rogues within our own government who attacked us on 9/11 - especially because of all the propaganda spewed by this corrupt network media. In addition you were targeted on 9/11 but the fourth plane was shot down. So since you were in session on 9/11 during the attack you would have to be out of the loop. Interestingly, that morning the Senate wasn't in session.

So contact me. You as a legislative body are sitting on a political/societal bombshell. It's going to blow up soon. You don't want to be on the wrong side of this history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home