Friday, March 05, 2010

Ignorance or Stupidity













The drawing on the left is the actual World Trade Tower architectural drawings which were leaked to the public in response to the drawing on the right. This drawing on the right has been doctored to make the towers appear flimsy. It is the drawing I recall seeing on television which caused me to ignorantly think, "Gee, those towers were lucky to stay standing on a windy day."

Once I saw the real plans I realized that my government would only issue fake drawings over the networks for one purpose - to hide the real reasons for the collapse. Presto! I was no longer ignorant of the truth in this matter of grave national security.

Sadly, many people who will look at this brief exercise in logic will not reach the intelligent conclusion about why the government would issue fake tower drawings. These people are stupid.

Well are you stupid or have you just been ignorant? Look here and then you decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home