Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kool-Aid Cliché Kooladers

Most of the people, including my own brother do not see the irony when they use the expression "drink the kook-aid." After some damning evidence that I witnessed about the 9/11 attack that shook my world, I felt I needed to tell those whom I care about. Then many of these people who have never even bothered to look at any of the evidence called me a kool-aid drinker. Lets examine the expression's origin for those who have forgotten history.

Back in the 1970 Jim Jones ran a cult down in Guyana. When a congressional team investigated his cult was murdered by Jones' henchmen, he knew his cult's days were numbered. So he did what many cultists have done and decided to end it all along with the lives of his followers. He mixed up a batch of cyanide laced kool-aid and had his followers drink it. Most did not even bother to ask why the drink smelled funny and just swallowed it. Those who refused to drink the kool-aid he had shot. The result was 900 dupes dead from cyanide poisoning and a few gun shots for those who refused to drink.

Today, the expression has been completely turned on its head. Originally, it meant those who just followed orders from the authorities, like Jim Jones, and swallowed the poison. They never asked any questions because they blindly trusted him to their doom. Now, when people like me see shocking evidence about 9/11 proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Twin Towers and CIA Building Number 7 were actually imploded by carefully placed high explosive put there before 9/11 I am called a kool-aid drinker by those who have not even bothered to examined the evidence for themselves. They have just swallowed the official story without questioning the authorities.

So who is really the kool-aid drinkers? Look people, I'm not asking you to blindly believe everything that I say like the authorities have done. All I'm asking you to do is look at the evidence for yourselves.

Now you are not going to see this evidence anywhere in the mainstream media. Cuban exiles should be familiar with the lack of truth in the big media. Even today most duped people around the world wrongly believe that Cubans have world class free health care in Cuba. We exiles know the truth. You won't even get an aspirin in Cuba unless you can pay for it. Currently 209 Congressmen have co-sponsored HR 1207 to audit the Federal Reserve Board yet there is a total blackout in the mainstream media about this incredible story. For the first time in 95 years in which this secretive private banking cartel has existed might be audited there is a total blackout in the lamestream. They have decided that you should not be informed about this major story concerning those who own our entire money supply. Don't swallow the kool-aid amigos!

Please do not believe me about anything that I assert. Examine just one piece of evidence that these buildings were imploded by high explosive placed there before 9/11. This video is only a couple minutes long. Do you have 2 minutes to establish who has been drinking the kool-aid?

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D5akpnIFK-RM&h=34e55052ca544d9e240fca00245cab45

I challenge you to watch it then tell me that CIA Building Number 7 was not imploded by explosives placed there before 9/11. I do not claim to know for sure who put these explosive there but I have my suspicions. All I know is the 9/11 Commission was a whitewash which is why the original chairman of the commission resigned in disgust.

I don't want you to swallow kool-aid, the official story or what I assert. I ask that you examine this evidence for yourselves. Then you be the judge of who is mixing up the kool-aid.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

I knew shill would want to comment on this blog entry because it is beginning to make her bosses in the rogue portion of our government very nervous. She knows that if a majority of Americans see this one video they will know we have all been duped. So she tries in vain to comment but I control this media. She cannot lie here any longer. But I have to confess - I really love hearing her oink like the filthy pig that she is.

Please keep trying to comment Miss piggy. It makes my day!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home