Friday, February 20, 2009

The Mattress Investor

That has been Tomas for as long as I can remember. I figured out that we live in a corrupt nation decades ago and knew how to respond to this threat. At the very center of this corrupting of America, I came to realize, was the money itself. Once I understood that the money was fake and that the Federal Reserve Board private bankers were secretly increasing the supply of fiat money I figured why invest my labor output in that treadmill that could go pop at any time. No...better to use the limited number of labor credit that I earned to buy something right then as I made it to aide my family or make my costs to live go down. While many of you were dumping money into 401k's and stocks - I was buying this or that tool to fix my second hand car. Then we arrive at NOW. Your investments from decades of hard work have been stolen from you by this bankster Ponsi scheme while among other things I have a nice shop of tools that save me money all year. I invested thousands in my wife's nursing school education including never letting one of her papers get to the professor before Tomas gave it a good proofreading. Yes, my British wife is a bit slow in the English department. But she graduated one or two from the top of her class and that now translates into over 80 grand a year.

So here we arrive at today. Many of you have been wiped out but how did this happen. Again, it's the money. We are in a collapse in the supply of money known as "deflation." Understanding that the financial industry is corrupt I would be foolish to put our new found wealth with these pirates who are regulated by fellow buccaneers over the federal bounding main. So I continue to invest in my family building gardens for food production and energy efficient windows, etc. We are building up a bit of cash in our bank checking account and will soon have to decide what to do with it - probably gold and silver kept close to home. It does not even have to be in my home for it to be secure. I have trusted friends who would gladly store my gold.

Surely though it may get stolen. By taking responsibility for securing my wealth I take the risk of losing some or all of it. But handing it over to pirates is the sure way to lose your money. Don't believe a word you hear over the free range slave invisible fence. This television barrier is meant to prevent you cows and sheep from stampeding.

4 Comments:

Blogger CJB-BCJ said...

Coñooooo, como decimos los verdadéros cubanos, este tipo está tostáo caballeros, es un zingáo dusco rayáo, repita la misma cacachurria todo el dia y todos los dias, el locário conversa con si mismo y ni se da cuenta que siempre y sin excepción termina referiéndose a lo genióso que el se cree sér y a lo ciego y estupido que es el resto del publico, si estuviera en Cuba, ya lo habrían metído en Mazorra.

Ahora se va a volvér más loco, porque aunque dice el que es cubano, no entiende ni papa de lo que se escribe en este comentário.

Locário, empieza el derrame de la pacotilla excrementál que te sale de la boca, vamos chico, mete manos, que hay tumbáo.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

Okay, you convinced me already. You are CIA. I'm not impressed. What you are doing shilling here will make NO difference very shorty. No sense in trying to explain it to thickies like you. Better to let time educate you if you can learn at all. Your new world order is going down shill.

5:20 PM  
Blogger CJB-BCJ said...

Oye Estrada el disco rayáo, acabas de probár lo que yo dije en mi comentário previo, no sabes nada de español, el idioma de los verdaderos cubanos, el aguaje sin acción es nulo e indicativo de un tostado como usted, no se vista que a la Cuba libre que viene pronto, usted no va.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

Have you made double naught spy yet? Keep wasting your time.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home