Thursday, October 09, 2008

Who's Responsible?

Not me! That's for sure. I've always voted my conscience...never for the lesser of two evils. Therefore, I have never voted for a winning candidate for any office although I did just vote for the winner of the Republican Congressional Primary - Collins Bailey. I hope voters in the 5th District of Maryland are not dumb enough to send the shyster Steny Hoyer back to Capitol Hill.

So all of you geniuses who felt I have wasted my vote for decades, have installed the biggest liars and thieves in America to represent you. You have let them swear an oath to defend and uphold the U.S. Constitution then watched in ignorance as they defied their oath. You have even demanded that they violate this oath so that others might take responsibility for you.

And here we are in 2008 and a solid majority are ready to do it one more time - at least with respect to the White House. You are stupid enough to be caught in the same vise. You will vote for O'Bama because he says he is for change if the polls are correct. Or you will vote for McCain because you hope the polls are wrong. In other words you feel you must vote for one of the two bankster backed stooges and you actually believe it will make your life better. So either way YOU will get what you deserve along with the lazy non voters.

But Tomas Estrada-Palma doesn't vote for ANY STINKING COLLECTIVISTS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home