Tuesday, October 07, 2008
- Sorry But You Are Mostly Ignorant
- Escape Retake
- The Escape Plan
- Bush And The Bankster Snakes
- Getting To The Root Cause
- The Impending Wave of Credit Card Defaults
- The DOW Went Up Because Of What?
- Pimps Pumping Money
- Has Your Senator Voted For No Banker Left Behind?
- Name: Tomás Estrada-Palma
- Location: Annapolis, MD, United States
Let entrepreneurs into Cuba, keep the tax low and watch the economic explosion happen. Whenever there are more jobs than workers the wages and benefits are driven upward. That's because entrepreneurs compete for a limited supply of workers. Those who lose the competition will not be as successful because they can't grow without more laborers. Finally, the first modern society on the planet will be populated by people who are neither slaves to the pharaohs of industry nor government. Cuban workers will have the best job security in the world!