Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Face It

Bush Blows

Congress Sucks

The Courts Are Worthless as tits on a bull

Will cutting the lending rate cause banks to begin lending again when no one knows who owes whom? Getting a great rate is fine for the borrowers but how does this ensure repayment of those loans? Frankly, I don't see how the central banks can get themselves out of the mess they got us all into. I see the whole ugly banking system completely collapsing. The fact remains there is too much debt to ever be repaid. If money is not lent out in a fiat money system the supply of cash shrinks. We are heading into a deflationary depression as the bankster shysters hopelessly attempt to save their underhanded money scheme.

We need to change to a real monetary system based on gold and silver currency.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angel Garzón said...

Tomás, you did call this mess last year, I remember that you warned me with details about what was coming with the economy, you have been proven spot-on correct, when I replied that we should begin to secure our weapons and ammunition I wasn't kidding, it always pays to be prepared no matter what.

I haven't had the time to drop by for awhile, you know where I was, I have an awful lot of catching up to do not only with this blog, but also with all the CA blogs that I keep up with, I received the BTR update eMail that your program was back on the air, I downloaded but did not listen to it yet, be good, talk to you soon.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

Good to have you back in the country amigo! Looks like we're in the front end of a deflationary depression.

I'm back on the air 8:30 PM Sunday's. Call in if you get time.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home