Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Warning!

That's all I can do amigos. I'm sorry I don't have Madison Avenue ad' men available to convince you of the dangers that lie in the not too distant future. I don't have billions of dollars worth of your labor output to spend swaying your opinion. All I have is the truth. All I can do is show you the coming measures the ruling banker elite will take to complete their plans to control everything. Naturally they will never succeed but the more of you that I can wise up to their plans and the sooner I can do that then the less damage the ruling elite will cause. You look at this Youtube about the steps that have already been completed and the ones that will be implemented soon. The bankers will never be able to pull this off unless they can get enough of this plan in place to be able to isolate and punish those who disagree with it. Then we will have a one world Cuban-like government that can tract all slaves while measuring their labor output for exploitation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home