Friday, November 09, 2007

Chavez Regime Caught Lying

Excellent reporting by our man George of therealcuba.com. Georges shows evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that pro-Chavez armed goons attacked peaceful students returning to school. He has the pictures. Take that Sean Penn and Danny Glover. Here's what you Hollywood boys should do. Go the hell to Venezuela and Cuba now because you will be banned from EVER setting foot in a free Cuba and I'm sure the Venezuelans feel likewise! YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!! Your support for the pro-murder Chavez is disgusting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

When these two idiots die how will they be remembered? I'll do everything in my power to expose these tyrant lovers until I'm dead myself. Hopefully these two scumbags will be treated to what they deserve by history.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home