Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Verizon Delays Me Again

Verizon Delays Me Again

The phone company just called me to advise that even tough I've waited three weeks for service they are canceling my appointment for tomorrow and rescheduling it for this Sunday. So I'm still mostly cut off from the outside world until I get to work. This is why I have not been here much. That and also all the logistics with moving. Hopefully they will be done before I have to do my Blogtalk radio show this Sunday night or it's back to Annapolis!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to worry friend...your doing great. It will all come together in due time. Have faith. Sincerely,Solangel

1:00 AM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

Thanks dear!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Vana said...

Damn Tomas, you would think we were in Cuba, with all those delays, sorry my friend, Cheer up! your service will soon be up and running

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home