Friday, March 08, 2013

Running An Election

It's frustrating being forced to use the easily corruptible voting computer systems installed by the main parties. I feel people get the government they deserve but not if there is cheating. No I'm not talking about run-of-the-mill retail cheating by voters committing fraud. I mean  insider cheating by the vote talliers. It's disgusting.

We need shadow voting booths outside the actual polls. Voters should drop their written pick in the barrel of the candidate of their choice so it can be tallied publicly after voting stops. Then the results can be compared to the "official" count that is tallied in secret.

I may run one at my precinct to give me something productive to do on election day rather than wait for late night liars to tell me how it's going to be. Maybe we should all run shadow polls? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home