Thursday, December 24, 2009

See The Light

For many, they are finally seeing the light about collectivism. The American people are going through a shift in their thinking because the old collectivist mentality clearly is not working and getting worse. However, for me I have not changed one iota in my thinking. I still support Ron Paul and that Constitution every body is clamoring about these days I used to get chastised for defending only a couple years ago. Now it appears a majority of Americans agree with Tomas and figure the Constitution may not be perfect but it's a damn sight better than this big brother fantasy.

Why is the above true? For me there has been not one shred of sensible evidence showing that I've been incorrect about anything I've asserted except I did misquote Adam Smith. Sorry about that and I'm glad the gentleman pointed out my error. Okay I've made some spelling and grammar errors through the years. Sue me.

As for the majority, they seem more and more to be thinking like Tomas though. That's because the lies are no longer working to keep them in the dark. People are getting the bum's rush screw over and they know it. Time is running out for the oligarchy. 2010 will be a make or break year for them. If they are too paralyzed to act we will soon overwhelm them. So they must do something - even though millions of us are already onto their game and watching them good.

So it's still their move...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home