Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Don't Smear Me Bro'

Sure I take issue with the rulers here not comprehending the plainly written English in the Constitution. Of course I don't believe a word of what the big network media and government statistical data claim to shove my thinking into a place of their choosing. Naturally I know that the private Federal Reserve Board bankers are swindlers who are attacking our economy and watering down our sovereignty for foreign interests.

But that doesn't make me a terrorist as many big mouth media mouthpieces claim recently. I am not advocating any sort of violence especially from the rulers. So stop saying I'm a skin head, terrorist harboring, sympathizer with the devil who needs to be exterminated sort of a guy.

I prefer the Jesus, Gandhi type of approach to defeating my adversaries. We just keep on talking until the enemy says "Jesus enough already! We'll do what ever you want but shut up!" Today we're still in the stage of the enemy attacking us of course. But that's way better than in days past when they and you ignored us. All we believers in individual liberty must do is get the enemy to keep attacking us until you realize we are right. Then the power of an idea whose time has come will become apparent.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

The shill was not happy with my thank you. Can't please everybody I suppose. Oh yes...shill is very cross with me.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home