Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cuba Exposed - 8:30 Tonight

Tune in tonight and we'll discuss the shill sent here by my own government to spy, manipulate and also issue death threats and other "warnings" to me. Sometimes the shill pretends to be a Cuban exile freedom fighter who for example, tries to say bad things about Fantomas to drive a wedge between Cubans. Other times the shill pretends to be a white racist using vulgar racists language as he rails about sending exiles back to Cuba. He has several different personalities but they all seem to agree with one another. I've asked the coward to call in but I suppose that would "out" his real intentions. What are those intentions? He is hoping to manipulate Cuban exiles' perception so they never believe that his bosses were the real terrorists on 9/11 and that the operation is paid for with the fiat currency crack issued by his crack den at the Federal Reserve.

The recent rantings by the shill suggest the shill is concerned about Cuba but that is because I recently pointed out to the idiot that he only comments on my posts about 9/11 and the fake money printed by the Federal Reserve currency crack dealers he works for. Go back and check out where the fool comments and ask yourselves this amigos. What are the topics that seem to motivate shill? Once you see that shill seems mostly concerned with manipulating your opinions about the 9/11 inside job blacked out by the lamestream media and the currency crack scam you should ask yourselves, why? Now after I pointed out shill's flawed approach shill begins to comment on Cuba. It's too late shill. You have been hung by your own words exposing your real intention. You are a U.S. government shill and a domestic brown shirt. One day when you die it will be as a traitor to your country and your countrymen. How does a low life piece of scum like you sleep at night? I suppose pretty well as dogs do not have a conscience.

Your handlers can do as they like shill but if I were your boss at the agency I'd fire your ass for being this incompetent. You've been too helpful to me.

4 Comments:

Blogger CJB-BCJ said...

The whack job that's barely able to write, very conveniently neglected to mention that not long ago and according to him, the CJB-BCJ organization was supossedly a Castro run disinformation "spy."

This insane individual is so jacked up on crack cocaine, that his hypoglycemia driven constant anger combined with the crack, have eliminated his ability to think, he is a crazy whacko and he knows it.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

You see there amigos. I remember perfectly well his acting job he was just ranting about. Sure I went along with it to see where it would lead. But I was playing the shill for the fool that shill is. This shill could not help shilling away believing he was so successful at fooling me when all the while he hung himself with his own words.

Amigos, here written above is shill's own words where he admits he is a manipulator. Now he says he's against Castro and is with some weirdo exile shadow group that spends all day and night commenting on my blog whenever I discuss 9/11 or the currency crack counterfeited by his bosses. They don't seem to be doing any actual fighting against Castro however. But when I called him on that he becomes a Cuban freedom fighter but shill is paid by the U.S. government to try to manipulate public opinion and deflect your eyes away from the guilty.

But shill is a girlfriendless loser hooked on currency crack. Shill cries that I am angry but you can read for yourself amigos and easily see who has venomous anger issues. Again, I believe that it is due to shill not being able to hold a girlfriend down - at least without a handful of roofies that is.

But thanks again shill for proving me right. I know you'll be tuning in tonight because you have to. It's your job. Ta ta! See you later.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Centurion said...

Este tipo se trago una partia de mocos el Domingo , esta mas tostao que un escapao de Mazorra , habla como un nichardo y ni se da cuenta , que clase de comemierda es este chacal , de cubano no tiene un pelo

12:06 AM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

I'd call you two faced but if you had two faces I'm wondering why you choose that one to go outside with. So sorry for outing you as a bad U.S. spy.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home