Wednesday, November 19, 2008

An Information Virus

Greetings big media shills. You are information dope dealers. You are dealing in bogus information meant for dopes. Keep laughing boys and girls because you still have most of the herd paying attention to you as they seek the truth about what has happened to their lives. Sure, I do not have nearly as many viewers as you do today. But those who come here return on a regular basis because more times than not I have been right while you have been WRONG.

But ideas are viral...which is to say when one comes into contact with a concept that suits one's belief system, that person not only adopts the idea but willingly spreads that idea. Therefore, I have been over the years throwing out little ideas in a bottle, so to speak, and waiting for them to return to my ears through radio bemba. If you heard the mocking reference to Hillary Clinton's book as "It takes a Village Idiot," that was me. Currently I'm using the phrase "dupes and shills" to refer to you big media types and your viewers. I'm even hearing these terms now on the big media being emitted by your duped, shill talking heads. My term, "Free Range Slavery" is making the rounds as we speak. That one is information small pox.

Now here's the good news. Well...not for you big media boys and girls, I suppose. But I will be doing some more cartoons about you and yours telling the truth. I will take advantage of peoples' tendency to enjoy quick visual messages. You will be the cartoons. Stay tuned for my next one. It's a doozy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms Calabaza said...

Mr. Estrada,
the more I read and hear, the more I realize how right you have been all along...

6:54 PM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

Thanks amiga! I'm just trying to help. This is a hard thing to accept at first. I was not right for a couple of months once I realized where we were as a nation. But I've sucked it up and moved forward like a grown up. This reality is bad but it is the only one we have.

Call in tonight at (646) 915-9664 and we'll discuss what our options are for the future.

Thanks again.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home