Thursday, June 12, 2008

Manipulation

I hate being manipulated! The reason is because people think they are sneaky enough to know how my mind will think given the correct disinformation. The truth is I and everyone else have been manipulated and conned our entire lives. The difference between us is I am very hard to manipulate now while most remain patsies.

All your keepers have to do is give you a little television massage and you will believe anything. I, on the other hand immediately disbelieve everything on TV until I can verify the idiot box assertions with reliable sources.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a very good point Tomas. I also don't like watching television for several years now. It appears to be all one-sided news. And advertising propaganda...anything to keep up with the "Jone'es" mentality. Keep children busy with worth while things and away from that idiot box. Sincerely,Sol

12:40 PM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

Exactly!

Thought the political propaganda is more deadly, I just can't stand the stupid commercials.

I used to love the way Hitchcock use to dog advertisers.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home