Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The New Gestapo

Do you have the new gestapo in your area? We sure do here in the Washington, DC area. There are a bunch of laws that we regular Americans must abide by. It doesn't matter that you are in a hurry or you really need to use the bathroom. A red light is a red light and you must wait there until it turns green - but not the new gestapo. Red lights are just for us little people to obey. If we go twenty miles over the posted speed limit we can be jailed and even lose our right to vote for committing this felony. However, there is one new gestapo cruiser that flies past me on many nights as I ride home around the same hour. This new gestapo is usually traveling between ninety and one hundred miles per hour making me appear to be standing still as I tool down the road at around the speed limit. Have you ever had one of these new gestapo riding your ass about two inches from your rear bumper because you were going the speed limit but they obviously were in a hurry?

Unlike the old racist gestapo, the new gestapo is an equal opportunity gestapo. You can be any color as long as it is superior to your fellow man in their opinion. These new gestapo can and do drink and drive as well as crash their cars because of drunkenness. One new gestapo I knew personally, I found staggering at the scene of the accident he had right in front of the Vice President's mansion on Massachusetts Avenue. I flipped his car upright again, towed it away to the junk yard while his fellow new gestapo buddies spirited him away from the scene so they could cover for him. He is now a high ranking new gestapo official who I saw making a statement on television not too long ago. A new gestapo official at a sobriety check point not so ironically, asked me if I had been drinking one night. I informed him that I had not and in fact had just gotten off at work at the Washington Post where they frowned on such things. So he detained me 40 minutes forcing me to do silly isometric exercises that most men my age could not do no matter how sober despite the fact that it was obvious I had not touched a drop of alcohol. When this new gestapo was finished with me he asked if I knew why I had been put through this humiliation. I pondered - because he did not like my answer? He informed me that I was correct and sent me on my way.

One new gestapo here was pulling over nice looking women for various charges but then letting them off the hook if they would flash him their ta tas. This new gestapo was caught doing this because I guess he got a peek at the wrong set of twins. New gestapo usually get away with these sex crimes though and they regularly have their way with prostitutes for free. The small minority who get caught once in a while are just the tip of the iceberg. New gestapo virtually always cover for one another's crimes.

Perhaps you think these new gestapo are not like the old gestapo because they are not killers but you'd be wrong. They just have not killed you or I yet. However others have not been so lucky. They can "accidentally" kill you and nothing will happen to them as was the case with a respected doctor who the new gestapo murdered in front of his own home. The new gestapo agent claimed the gun just went off as the team of new gestapo sprang on him with guns drawn like he was a dangerous killer rather than a nice doctor who they'd scammed into betting on a football game so they could arrest him. New gestapo do not have to bet illegally however. Some have used money from asset seizures to illegally fund wild trips to Las Vegas to gamble and even hit the bunny ranch. To be sure being a new gestapo has its privileges.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not tarring all cops. Most cops are decent hard working people. My grandfather and uncle Jack were both cops. But you, and I, and the new gestapo know who the real new gestapo are just by their actions. They are special. They are more important than us. They can do what we are forbidden from doing. They can murder us as long as no one is videoing the incident. Who's to say that you did not reach for something in your waste band? In Court the judge always believes the new gestapo no matter how ridiculous the tale.

So what I do is minimize my exposure. I never go out anymore. I go to work then return home. I save lots of money too and see my kids. To hell with the economy. People in the entertainment industry better start looking for work if they are depending on me to go out to a restaurant, bar or show. I'll be home raking weeds out of my vegetable garden. Hopefully soon I will not even have to go out to the grocery store. This also means I will not be generating tax revenue to fund the new gestapo and I suggest you all do likewise. Spend time with your family now and let the new gestapo go play with themselves.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its quite different here in Florida,at least in my area. I found that the police here are very good mannered....it appears that the the young citizens have more "rights" than the officers trying to do their job. The laws here do not give much protection to senior citizens and women in general,compared to Connecticut. Gangs are rampant,and many teens are restrained from fighting(at a nearby upscale plaza)by officers on horseback.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

Maybe it's just DC? Anybody else have experiences?

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home