Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Slave Revolt Organizer

That's me...the old slave revolt organizer. I've been trying my damnest to start up a good old fashion insurrection. I'm not particularly partial if it's here or in Cuba. Currently, I feel my chances are better in Cuba because the slaves there mostly realize they are Castro's slaves. Here in America most are under the delusion that they are free.

So how about it Cubanos? Want to join up with the INDIVIDUALISTS' INSURRECTION!!!? It's risky and there's no pay involved. But if we are successful then you get to own yourself again and everything you create from that time forward.

Anyhow, if any of you still think of yourself as free with all these restrictions on you life and demands on your labor output then the yoke's still on you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home