Thursday, April 03, 2008

Hey Bush Murder Supporters

Watch your back... Already a large majority of Americans know the official government story of 911 is bullshitski. Once they realize the fact is Bush was head of a rogue element in our own government that killed 3000 innocent human beings on 911, he and the other conspirators will not be the only ones who will receive justice. Every single one of you who EVER said anything positive about these snakes who stabbed us in the back will find yourselves investigated. Your lives will be put under the microscope. So choose your words wisely. You may have to eat them and that could leave an awful taste in your mouth. Better yet just shut up now!

Take a peek to your right topside at the link to "Architects & Engineers for 911 Truth." Keep your lips tightly pressed together until it is finished playing about an hour and a half later. Afterwards, if you EVER said anything positive about George Bush or any of the other conspirators, I believe you will think it wise to retract you statement forcefully.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

By the way you snakes in the grass who are reading this. I've already told everybody I know about you, they are looking for themselves now and I feel I have done my duty. I also explained that I am of sound mind and working towards the future every waking hour. So I know if anything odd should happen to me it will raise alarm bells with enough of my friends at work and elsewhere to perhaps sink your asses for good. Don't even try it maggots! I am having too much enjoyment getting you vipers to twist in the wind.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home