Monday, December 24, 2007

Somebody Is Interested In This Blog

Look at this sitemeter hit record. Notice how it says Empresa de Telecomunicaciones de Cuba, S.A. but at the same time shows Ontario Canada as where it came from. Isn't that interesting? Seems my little chit chat about the embargo has some fellows south of south gusanoville interested in my proposals these days. Are they worried that their apartheid tourist salad bar is going to cost them substantially more in the future because they will be hit with enormous export tariffs instead of the lame fake embargo providing Castro with all you can eat salad bars? Do they fret that I'm contacting my Congressman John Sarbanes about this very proposal this very minute? No? Well they should be! I bet he's going to love this more effective Constitutional approach to achieving our goals for freedom in Cuba. If you are worried down there -you are very perceptive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home