Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Wanted: Data Miners

The Cuban bloggers need more eyes and mouse clickers searching the Internet for data that will help the cause of Cuba libre. What do I mean? For example I was surfing the net and I came upon a site that was booking tours to Cuba for gays. So I email them and told them how Castro has treated gays in the past before he was desperate for their money. You can search the tourists chat rooms or commercial interests trying to do business with the tyrant. You do not have to get involved. Just send us a link like Joseito, Larry Daley and Clem do for me regularly then we'll see that it is published and promoted. Of course feel free to contact tourists' chat boards and companies yourself telling the truth about Castro's slave island plantation. The truth will set the Cuban people free but we just need more people telling it to the ignorant outside world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home